Friday, February 14, 2014

Cookies 'N Crumbs


They started selling cookies.  Then cupcakes.  Their first branch was along the Circumferential Road near the New Government Center.  They were the only ‘decent’ place to eat in that area. When the area evolved into a beer-and-barbecue type, they seemed to have been drowned in the market.

When a new area in the vicinity arose, Cookies ‘n Crumbs was there.  With a bigger place, a better set-up and a better environment.  That place was meant to be theirs.

They serve the all-time favorite menus.  My favorite is their bruschetta.  My benchmark had been that Italian restaurant in Manila.  I love the tangy garllc flavor mixed with onions and basil.

The baby back ribs melts in your mouth.  It can be shared  as the serving is a bit big for me.


bruschetta

Greek Salad
Grilled Herbed Chicken w/ Pasta Pomodoro


Baby Back Ribs


Lasagna
my personalised mug!
To make you come back for more, a personalized mug awaits for you!  And I labeled mine so when I come back, I can use my own mug.  Isn't that cute?

Now with 2 branches in Bacolod to serve you:

Hi-Strip 5
Carlos Hilado Highway
(in front of Panasiatic and beside 7-Eleven)

2F The Azotea Bldg.
Mandalagan

2 comments:

  1. Now we are definitely coming to Cookies n' Crumbs. Very near our house. Do they serve pancakes and waffles too? - Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dishes look great on photos! I bet these taste good too. I'll try this one out the next time my feet set in BCD. :) - Chai Apale

    ReplyDelete